- Many promotions & bonuses
- Many currencies supported
- Provably fair
- Older than 5 years
- Has sportsbook
- No certifications
- Doesn't support hardware keys
After making the review, we can see that Bitsler is fully owned and operated by Oyine N.V., with the registration number of 144430, located at the registered address of E-Commerce Park Vredenberg z/n Curacao.
You can get in contact with Bitsler by sending them an email at [email protected]
Bitsler was launched on 2015-11-28, which makes them 6 years old.
Bitsler’s company, Oyine N.V., is licensed and regulated by Antillephone N.V., with the master license number of 8048/JAZ.
Website translations are provided for 14 languages such as: Chinese, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Indonesian, Hindi, Korean, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese.
The live chat is offered in 13 languages such as: English, Brazil, Farsi, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Russia, Spain, Turkey, Italy, Pakistan.
They have all promotions that anyone could wish for and more. Even though these are the official promotions, there are still many other promotions they host, even if they don’t really have that information on the main website. Looking in their forum and sometimes blog, you’ll be able to spot these smaller games such as a Bounty Roll any many different types of chat games.
Bitsler Billion Bets
Billion Bets Information
A $5,000 prizepool will be shared between 50 winners. The first winner is the player who makes the billionth bet. The 49 other winners are the players who get the same roll number as the billionth bet. A winner gets points based on their VIP level and bet amount. We use these points to determine their share of the prizepool.
Your winning entry will have points based on the bet amount.
We multiply the points based on your VIP level (at moment of betting.)
The promotion starts of when a player places the nth-Billionth bet, and this process is completely random and based off of luck, or timing. The second phase, where all the other players try to get the same result on a bet they have to wager, is also based entirely on luck, or timing. This makes the Billion Bets promotion completely fair.
Billion Bets Rules
- Players need to be at least SILVER I.
- Players that “hide their username from the bet lists” cannot participate.
- Any bet amount below the minimum of $0.50 will not be able to win.
- The player who makes the billionth bet will be always one of the winners, regardless of VIP level and bet amount requirements. Potential anonymous bet will be public and still be one of the winners.
- The bet result doesn’t need to be a win itself and bet chance doesn’t matter.
- Bets from all games can win, but for non-dice bets we use the promo roll number for your entry. This can be seen at the bet details (by clicking on the bet ID #.)
Billion Bets Prizes
- $5,000 split between 50 winners.
- Winner’s share of prizepool depends on VIP level and bet amount (see details below.)
- A player can only win once in each event.
- Prizes will be paid in bitcoin and within 24 hours after all 50 winners are known.
Billion Bets history
|Game||First winner||First bet ID||First bet prize||Total prizes – BTC|
Billion Bets Winners
Bitsler Bounty Roll Review
Bounty Roll Information
The game consists of a battle between the players, each person will receive a number that will equal his life (Roll) so you need to kill your opponent’s number on the dice. The roll is a hit on the opposite user, you can not kill your own number. We will have two stages in the game, the first stage will have a maximum of 99 players and a prize of 0.35 $ per kill (this can be modified).
The second stage has a prize of 0.25 $ (this can be modified), in this stage it will be the union of the new registrations (so the player can register in this stage, but cannot was registered in the first stage) with those who do not have kills in the first stage and is dead (players will come automatically, without registration).
There will be a registration time and there will be a duration of the game (20 minutes in the first stage and 15 minutes in the second stage). The prize will be for the survivors of each stage (base * 10) and also for the number of hit to opponents (base * 50).
The first 20 biggest killers of the week go to the MegaBounty every Friday, it has only one stage and prize 1.50$ per kill.
The prizes can be distributed in several currencies such as: BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE, XLM, USDT, TRX, XRP.
Bounty Roll Rules
- Any Player can join
- Players that “hide their username from the bet lists” cannot participate.
- Any bet amount below the minimum of basebet (depends on the game, will be at the top of the site) will not be able to kill.
- The maximum chance is 90% (Payout 1.1x)
- The bet result doesn’t need to be a win itself .
- Only Dice bets are allowed.
- Bets before the game starts cannot be used
- Bets after the game will not be valid
- Base bet must be equal to or greater than those declared on the site for your bet to be valid
- Bets from other players cannot be used
- You will not be able to register for a step if it is already started
- You will not be able to kill after you are dead
- You cannot kill yourself
- You cannot send rolls that are not on the list
- You cannot hit a number that is already dead
- You cannot register in two steps, only in one.
Bounty Roll Prizes
- 1st phase – $0.35 per kill
- 2nd phase – $0.25 per kill
- 3rd phase – $1.5 per kill
Bounty Roll History
|Game||Users||Prizes – BTC|
Bounty Roll Winners
1st phase – Game 63
Bounties – Game 63
|Username||Bet ID||Prizes – ETH|
|Username||Prizes – ETH|
Bounties – Game 63
|Username||Bet ID||Prizes – ETH|
Bitsler BTSLR Coins Review
BTSLR Coins Information
|Level||BTSLR claim Amount|
|BLACK DIAMOND 1||20,000|
|BLACK DIAMOND 2||20,000|
|BLACK DIAMOND 3||20,000|
|BLACK DIAMOND 4||20,000|
|BLACK DIAMOND 5||20,000|
|DIAMOND MASTER 1||20,000|
|DIAMOND MASTER 2||20,000|
|DIAMOND MASTER 3||20,000|
|DIAMOND MASTER 4||20,000|
|DIAMOND MASTER 5||20,000|
|DIAMOND LEGEND 1||20,000|
- Bitsler Coin balances are reset every 12 hours at 00:00 GMT and 12:00 GMT
- Bitsler Coins can be claimed every 10 minutes irrespective of the users balance.
- The amount and the number of the challenge claims are dependent on your level (see details below.)
- Prizes will be paid out in BTC and within 24 hours from the end of the promotion.
- The BTSLR challenges restarts everyday 12 hours at 00:00 GMT and 12:00 GMT.
BTSLR Coins Rules
- Players with the highest balances at the end of the challenge will win the largest share of the prize pool.
- Only one account per player can take part in the BTSLR challenges (players can’t receive more than a prize per challenge.)
- Players need to have at least BRONZE 1 benefits to be able to take part in the BTSLR challenges. When you reach the required level, your BTSLR balance will be reset.
- Players need to have a verified email set to be able to take part in the BTSLR challenge.
- BTSLR challenge is a free promotion. Bitsler reserves the right not to pay a player and award their prize to the next eligible player to preserve the fairness and integrity of the challenge. Excluded players can’t petition Bitsler’s decision as it will be final while the total guaranteed prize pool for each challenge is distributed by Bitsler.
- Bitsler Coins can only be claimed and played on Bitsler (min bet 1 BTSLR, max bet/profit 1 000 000 000 BTSLR).
- Bitsler Coins can’t be exchanged, tipped, withdrawn, deposited or rained and will not count towards referral commissions.
- Bitsler coins don’t give XP when being wagered.
BTSLR Coins Prizes
- $111 split between the top 25.
- The amount of winners and prizes that are available could be adjusted later on according to the amount of registrants that take part in the promotion.
BTSLR Coins History
|Date||Players||Ending balance||Prizes – USD|
BTSLR Coins Winners
|Position||Player||Balance||Prizes – BTC|
Bitsler Coupons Review
Bitsler Jackpots Review
The Dice jackpot is being removed and replaced by the Dicey 7’s jackpot of BTC 32.32194322.
- To win the jackpot you must have the promo roll of 77.77 and your two last digits of your ID bet must be 77 i.e : xx,xxx,x77!
- A % of the jackpot will be won according to the bet amount:
- % = (bet_amount * 100) / 2000
- 49.61091600 QTUM
- 2.10030924 BSV
- 139.22639885 LSK
- 46.32422333 EOS
- 13.26567376 BTG
- 2.86738466 Dash
- 136.97991585 Strat
- 139.23507197 ETC
- 28,007.58133237 DGB
- 16.29654350 NEO
- 1.53868969 ZEC
- 6,925.70154846 XLM
Top 20 winners have a combined prize pool of $998,128.88
|User||Bet ID||Wagered||JP % won||JP Prize|
|girr756||46,615,433,916||0.00005115 LTC||0.001%||0.00032557 BTC|
|MaksWeri33||46,602,541,569||0.04151089 USDT||0.0042%||0.00136731 BTC|
|MaksWeri33||46,601,494,958||0.04178599 USDT||0.0042%||0.00136734 BTC|
|macy123||46,452,175,838||0.00002112 ETH||0.004%||0.00130064 BTC|
|aldrian09||46,435,388,629||0.00000021 BTC||0.0012%||0.00039016 BTC|
|MaksWeri33||46,401,854,600||0.00000563 ETH||0.001%||0.00032494 BTC|
|aldrian09||46,401,453,967||0.00000652 ETH||0.0012%||0.00038992 BTC|
|JhonysTrader||46,381,088,581||0.00005019 LTC||0.001%||0.00032491 BTC|
|aldrian09||46,367,376,470||0.00000575 ETH||0.00035739%||0.00110000 BTC|
|druvadim||46,350,515,852||0.00000050 BTC||0.00081214%||0.00250000 BTC|
|kinzie15||46,339,400,567||0.00154632 QTUM||0.00032483%||0.00100000 BTC|
|Junjun912||46,327,145,378||0.00001290 ETH||0.00064961%||0.00200000 BTC|
|zShrewd||46,313,497,883||0.20000000 DOGE||0.00328016%||0.01010000 BTC|
|babu8563||46,303,834,244||0.00000021 BTC||0.00032473%||0.00100000 BTC|
|Memolism||46,108,626,889||0.00000136 BTC||0.0078%||0.00252957 BTC|
|Bittu4999||46,101,303,376||0.05864140 EOS||0.0313%||0.01015267 BTC|
|GRVRAG0410||46,078,792,863||0.00010000 BCH||0.007%||0.00227043 BTC|
|CTL2019||46,063,173,913||0.00001333 ETH||0.0025%||0.00081063 BTC|
|JhonysTrader||45,990,991,882||0.00004390 LTC||0.001%||0.00032410 BTC|
|Yra1984||45,928,962,919||0.02500626 XLM||0.001%||0.00032391 BTC|
|Foxy||45,927,217,522||0.00129313 BSV||0.0273%||0.00884524 BTC|
|Jdeveraux||45,903,110,838||0.00001480 ETH||0.0026%||0.00084204 BTC|
|atgunited||45,865,380,903||0.00000044 BTC||0.0017%||0.00054982 BTC|
|vamosvamos||45,857,491,448||0.00000104 BTC||0.0042%||0.00135816 BTC|
|tapien||45,735,620,123||0.34482759 DOGE||0.001%||0.00031421 BTC|
- Eligible players can submit a qualifying bet to the lottery and win prizes if their bet results/numbers match (partly) the lottery result.
- When comparing entries to the lottery result, numbers are read from left to right.
- There is no cap on the amount of winners per round i.e. unlimited winners.
- You need to claim your prize to have it added to your balance.
- You can only join in 8 lotteries every 24 lotteries.
- Players need to have at least GOLD 5 benefits to be able to take part in the Hourly Lottery.
- The bet has to be made during the lottery countdown of that hour.
- Bets from all games can be submitted, but for non-dice bets we use the promo roll result for your entry. This can be easily seen at the bet details.
- Bet win chance must be between 0.01% and 90%.
- Minimum amounts for the bet are updated every hour and shown at the Hourly Lottery tab. BTSLR bets are not eligible.
- Anonymous bets cannot be submitted.
- Eligible players can only join with 1 bet/entry per hour and you cannot change your entry.
Example: if the number of the lottery result was 11.11, then see table below for breakdown of the payout:
|01.11||0.00000200 BTC||First number does not match when looking from left to right|
|10.93||0.00002000 BTC||Hit 1 number from the left|
|11.76||0.00020000 BTC||Hit 2 numbers from the left|
|11.18||0.00200000 BTC||Hit 3 numbers from the left|
|11.11||0.02000000 BTC||Hit all numbers|
The above prizes are 10x higher than normal because of the current temporary Lottery bonus promotion.
|#13362||25 Mar 2021||75.11||0.00041400 BTC|
|#13361||25 Mar 2021||66.55||0.00024800 BTC|
|#13360||25 Mar 2021||68.35||0.00231600 BTC|
|#13359||25 Mar 2021||55.07||0.00046200 BTC|
|#13358||25 Mar 2021||93.20||0.00038800 BTC|
|#13357||25 Mar 2021||38.22||0.00041000 BTC|
|#13356||25 Mar 2021||01.44||0.00018600 BTC|
|#13355||25 Mar 2021||56.88||0.00017200 BTC|
|#13354||25 Mar 2021||97.62||0.00013400 BTC|
|#13353||25 Mar 2021||55.15||0.00016600 BTC|
Bitsler Games Review
Bitsler Sports Review
E sports is a multiplayer video game played competitively for spectators, typically by professional gamers.
- Counter Strike
- Dota 2
- ESL Pro League
- League of Legends
- NBA 2K
- American Football
- Aussie Rules
- Ice Hockey
- Table Tennis
- UEFA Champions League
- Winter Sports
Bitsler Casino Review
- Cara Y Cruz
- Crypto Thugs
- Dicey 7’s
- Flash Roulette
Bitsler Currencies Review
- Bitcoin – BTC
- Bitcoin cash – BCH
- Bitcoin Gold – BTG
- Bitcoin SV – BSV
- Dash – DASH
- Digibyte – DGB
- Dogecoin – DOGE
- Eos – EOS
- Ethereum – ETH
- Ethereum Classic – ETC
- Komodo – KMD
- Lisk – LSK
- Litecoin – LTC
- Neo – NEO
- Qtum – QTUM
- Ripple – XRP
- Stellar – XLM
- Stratis – STRAT
- Tether – USDT
- Tron – TRX
- Waves – WAVES
- Zcash – ZEC
Bitsler Providers Review
- 1X2 Gaming
- August Gaming
- Belatra Games
- Blueprint Gaming
- Booming Games
- CT Gaming
- Evolution Gaming
- Felix Gaming
- Iron Dog Studio
- Leander Games
- Leap Gaming
- Mancala Gaming
- Merkur Gaming
- Nolimit City
- Pragmatic Play
- Tom Horn Gaming